Friday, July 23, 2010


Really got my popcorn explode in the microwave......... ><"
my plate broke into 4.
super drama.

ANyways...... was supposed to blog yesterday.. but my internet connection gave up on me again.
Today... i'm blogging from my parent's place.

posted up a new teddy... fully jointed and filled with 100% organic cotton to help the world heal...

The inspiration i got to make her was from my brother.. he took a loo at my shop and told me that i should come out with a gothlolli teddy... make it a bit gory and all... with blood spilling all over..

Well, i thought, maybe that will be my next... but i want to make a vintage feel one.. since the thread that i am planning to use is a vintage spun polyester thread.

So, there it is.......Miss Cotton Puff




By the time I finished Miss Cotton Puff, an idea suddenly took over me. Headband.......

Couldn't sleep that night, too excited to finish what i had in my mind.



The headband has a feature that Miss Cotton Puff has on her head. ^^~ her hat.
This is made of Pure Silk, Taffeta and Satin yoyos. I had some fine lace draped over the whole assemble and finished I up with a nice strip of black Satin ribbon to secure.

So, Visit Catbun@Etsy! Have a look at what I am offering now. All of them re one of a kind... no repeats and originally designed and handmade by me.

Drop me a "hi" too if you like

Comments:
I love the headband!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?