Friday, July 20, 2007

ThursDays @ Mon't Kiara

well, this is probably the best hangout place i have in sharing with my mum.
what i mean is.. i hang out with my mum here.
along with aunty susie ^^ and her other friends, neighbour..et.al
i never get to take pictures of the place...cause i am always rushing to be there.
i'll be napping like a cat and mum suddenly calls my mobile to inform me that she is already waiting for me in her car, outside of the house.
me? not an ounce ready.
yupz.. happens all the time.
so, some mug shots?
only on cheris ( marmotte )
here you go.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

red cherry


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

white cherry

the market is on Thurday evenings and sunday noon. ^^

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?