Sunday, May 20, 2007

Discovering Self

Apologize on my absence all these while. The news on Blogger's changed interface as told by Usagi some long time ago, only had me experiencing it now. The auto-save button's really cool! It's great to have Usagi keeping the blog up-to-date. So awesome to see all the cute stuff she posts and talk about aye? :p Love, you rock tee-hee.
It's my 5th week here in India. Doesn't felt like it until few days ago, due to the enormous workload I had to endeavour for the past 4 weeks. I was working my ass off at least 15 hours a day - continuously. My first work-free weekend started off with me catching a fever, hopefully tomorrow things go as planned (to be revealed later on).
Forget about my job which is taking up tonnes of my time (not only the workload but also for basing me overseas for so long), fingers-crossed that it doesn't consume me, ha! Don't worry, it won't. Anyway, I miss home. As in Usagi (most priority), Malaysia, and everything else. Never will you guys understand how I feel until you experience something similar to mine. Trust me :)

Miss you so much, Usagi. Promise to spend as much time as possible with you when I am back.

(P/s: Celebrating birthday in India a day before tender submission sux. Having 20+ colleagues (half of them unknown to me) singing birthday song to someone who's name they do not know of was just plain weird...)

Labels:


Comments:
this is something new ><
i thought i will be reading my own posts for the next few decades liao, if i haven't get bored of blogging.
 
muax to kumasan
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?