Thursday, March 15, 2007

Freshly Brewed Coffee

Kumasan sent me a news cutting in Msn format on a Starbucks experience....

and asked me to visit their website to find out more about the experience.

As a pleasant suprise, Starbucks is having a celebration on something .... ><"
i can't actually remember what was it but they said in the news cutting that it is an annual thingy..

Good! FREE coffee....
well, at least it is Real Coffee from Freshly Grind Beans ^^
I'm happy.

It was not intentionally sought.

i wanted to find books in Borders and get some necessity from Tesco.
so, passing by Starbucks to get into Borders,

The Espresso Brownies caught my eye ^^

Feverish and on....

i didn't care much lesser about the unhealthy standaRDS that the delicious looking brownie could have on me.

the coffee came while i was digging into my delicious block. Sluuurp~hot hot...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at <span class=
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at <span class=
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at <span class=





This is the real deal.
i couldn't finish the other 3/4 of my brownie.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?