Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Welcome to Islamabad, Pakistan





It's been a bout a month since my return. It's time I give you guys an idea of what's happening at the other side of the world, which I doubt you will be going there throughout the rest of your life, even if you have the 'monies' to spend :p


Check out the pics above with a brief description on each of them below:
Row1 (L-R): Shah Faizal Mosque, Centaurus, the completed Centaurus Project
Row2 (L-R):
company's canteen, my room, shoplots in Jinnah
Row3 (L-R):
a car (Duh!), a surprise mooncake left on my table, fruit stall
Row4 (L-R): my groceries, a nearby hospital, Subway half-eaten sandwich
Row5 (L-R): Stray cat, pastries from United Bakery, pink toilet paper roll
Row6 (L-R):
air-cond in the elevator, delicious MangoShake, the juice bar
Row7 (L-R): largest bookstore (Book Bank!), shops, construction using tree trunks
Row8 (L-R): life-size BBQ (even BBQed an entire cow), HangTen, street-french fries
Row9 (L-R): office view, breakfast, yet another one
Row10 (L-R):
my office in that building, place where I stayed, KFC (RM12 for a snack plate!)
Row11 (L-R): Khulfa dessert, duty-free shops in Lahore

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?