Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Shoutout from Islamabad

It's been only a month here. But it felt like a year. Looking back at the day I stepped foot on this 'precious' land of rich Islamic culture at 4.00am, I begin to feel that I sort of oriented myself here. Which is BAD. The initial week was hell. I was hit with an immediate effect of culture shock, together with the intense 'missing' feeling of not having Akiko around. Slowly, the shock faded away, but the thought of not having my baby here just doesn't seem right. Even till now..

Thankfully, I've accepted my fate and am getting less problem adapting. Then again, for the first time ever, I feel that Malaysia is simply wonderful. I'm sure I'll be appreciating everything Malaysia has to offer from now onwards. Even the 'convenient'LRT system *cough*

"Let me go back!". Yes, that's exactly what I wish for since the day I arrived, despite the extra allowance I am getting. In a way, I get to pay off my ptptn loan even faster and maybe...i said MAYBE...get a car of my own. But, money ain't everything, right? Right? Huh?

Anyway, on a different note, I've discovered Life in Islamabad. Yes! a place that plays ENGLISH titles, serves Italian desserts, filled with younger generation Pakis' with casual attire! (t-shirt and jeans - ain't it a surprise?!) and appears in the middle of a residential estate!

Till then, pics up soon. Miss Akiko sooo much!

Comments:
^^
 
>< got chicks....
 
go, GH!!!! get your dream girl!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?