Friday, October 20, 2006

a complaint on a Baboon

。゚秋 says: (10:51:08)
sorry about that... took so long to dry the clothes

。゚秋says: (10:51:37)
that's cos; there is an existing baboon that has less of a pea brain who is using me de clothes line

kumasanの秘密だ says: (10:51:40)
ekkk

。゚秋says: (10:51:43)
without using her brain first

kumasanの秘密だ says: (10:51:52)
aiks

。゚秋 says: (10:51:54)
><

kumasanの秘密だ says: (10:51:54)
throw her clothes on floor

。゚秋says: (10:52:00)
^^"
no la
me took the clothes line off
and put it right outside me de grill door.
actually,the [problem is...

every week, when me inspect the line,
it will be drooping
then me have to pull hard at one end and tie it to tighten it again to dry me de clothes
today me finally found out the reason it drooped so much liao.

me put 2 lines, to strenghten the line, this baboon hung about 17 pieces , on hangers! stright in one string! the other had one hanger,

OMG. no common sense at all >< how stupid can a person be!
even a pariah dog knows what is balance

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?