Wednesday, June 21, 2006

,.~'"..Parfum.'~'.




2 years ago, niichan bought me Dolly Girl ^^












Ooh La Love, well, gone.... didn't get to have it....it was a limited edition.















Now, Dolly Girl Beach is the latest for summer. Limited Edition too.
just put it into my wish list and hope niichan will get it for me ^^ but i doubt can he. cos' by the time he is back here... it's gone.









that was what i was thinking all along when i went browsing for cosmetics.
^^ was wondering if i should switch from using the Shu Uemura cleanser to Anna Sui.
or maybe i should use Chanel instead, since all my other facial product is from Chanel....

mmm
anyone of you guys out there can help?

>< i need my Terre de Bain Shampoo and Conditioner too.
have to spend a fortune to get those.... .... ...
no shopping for a few month then.

>< can't be helped.
facial stuff is supposed to be your biggest investment throughout your life.

Boriiiing..

Comments:
Heylo!! it's lin lin here :D
i'm finally leaving comments on ur blog. yea,i agree wif u, facial stuff's the biggest investments for us. u know what? lately, my clarins toner is almost finished, 90% gone, but i tried to use as little as possible,one cotton wool at a time only,so lazy to restock..n to think of wasting my $$$ it's a sad thing,isn't it? :(
well..Feel free to visit my blog/gallery at
http://peppermintz.deviantart.com/
n it's byes for now :D
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?