Tuesday, June 13, 2006

brocade





what do you think of this?

took me half a day to finish it. including some couture stiches^^
it's a birthday present for June! ^^ check out spoonkin
her birthday is at the end of the month ^^ of June.
tee hee..
i really hope that she likes it.
i put in a whole effort into that creation.
broke 3 sewing machine needle and poked my own finger 3 times ^^"
well, the cloth itself cost me half my fortune ^^" hahaha..... (exagerated)
it's expensive okay!!! and the vintage silk ribbon is priceless! ><
who said that home made stuff is cheap?!?

kumasan almost wanted to buy the bag off from me so that june couldn't have it.......
.........
..........
.........


Comments:
i like the bag!!
i like the fabric u used on it, very nice
 
^^ thankxxx lynn
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?