Saturday, May 27, 2006

Forever 21? I wish!

well,
Forever 21 just made an entrance by officially opening one store of it's kind in One Utama.
nothing much. prices are okay and everything looks a lot like what you can get in australia.

another week has gone by.
and tomorrow, kumasan wants a date at Screaming Bananas.
it's a cafe sorta' restaurant i think.... ^^"
i'll try to get some photos of the stuff they serve.
always successfully make you guys drool yah? those pics.
tee hee... it's a good thing! ^^
makes your senses sharp.

well, i need to bring my SLR camera for some shoots too..
mmmm
slow and fast shutter speed for moving objects,
pictures of children, doing their stuff in the little world of theirs...,
and... landscape pics.
Got to find a model for my potrait shots too.
mmm Kumasan is kinda perfect ^^

arrgh , i've got so many things to be done.
and my cramps are killing me!

mmm..
i have to find fabric samples, colour charts and some other appendices for my
Malaysian Fashion Forecast 2008.
Soo is coming back soon...
Gek too rite? ^^
hopefully....
Lynn ? coming back?????!!! awwww i missed you guys so much.
my cous, Stephy....i think she can only make it at the end of the year....here 21st birthday is on september...but she can't make it back. : (
bummer...

oh well... my cramp is killing me now...
END...

Comments:
oooooohhhhh...... new camera!
post pictures quick!!
 
waiting from the donations from the two datins
 
^^
"
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?