Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Updates

It's been close to a million years since I popped something in here due to my career transition (which I believe is just my excuse) and the lack of blog motivation :X

Exactly a month (minus 2) into my new job, I'm getting a hang of it. The previous 4 weeks had been a tremendous learning period for me ever since uni! Technical training for 28 days, inclusive of tests and 100% concentration is really tiring :( Then again, the on-going food flow helped tonnes (NOT! - the food sucks, to a certain extend)

Basically what I really benefited from the entire intensive course were the new friends I made. They came from all over the APAC and Middle East Asia regions - Thailand, Phiilliippiinneess (sp? hah!), Vietnam, Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, Sri Lanka. The experience was wonderful. Imagine having professionals from all over the world (with fantastic characteristics) sitting in one class for an entire month! I learnt soo much from each and everyone of them. However, relationships tend to get heated up at the very end, like in many cases. The last day was the most memorable one, with us going for dinner at Spring Garden, KLCC and lotsa lotsa lotsa photo taking. The finale was pretty quick and painless nonetheless, shook hands and bid farewell.

Love gave me a surprise on the first day of my job in KLCC. She took the bus and the LRT just to come see me :p (going to Kinokuniya was just an excuse I bet HAHAHH! - *dodges her butt slap*) I have officially forbid her coming to KLCC by those means hehe...terribly dangerous! (maybe with some exceptions lol). Ah...love her!

Sometimes I tend to have memories flushing into my mind, reminding me of the times when I was in Melbourne. I enjoyed myself to the fullest, no doubt about that. One day, I hope love and I can live through my memories once again in Melbourne. A great city to be in, I must say. Oh well, we'll see how things goes :)

Till then, next post coming real sooooonnn!

Comments:
kumasan..so sweet ^^
utterly touched by those words..
but kumasan still deserves some butt spanking ^^"
 
love kumasan to bits!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?