Wednesday, March 15, 2006

New PLAN!


okay!
today will be the day i try to complete my Barbie project!

got to do a bit of reserach on the clothing from the 15th c.

then, i'll move on to the pattern cutting block.
^^
i'm on holiday today..
a lot of things are whipping through my head since yesterday evening..
caused me a few hours of sleeplessness...
and i did woke up in in the wee' morning...
wondering wether i should go back to sleep or just start my Barbie thing...
well, i went back to sleep ^^

woke up damn early today as well...
had my coffee...

and i have been downloading songs from KOKIA ^^
till now.

just felt like blogging...

plans for today?
nothing much i guess... just the project and the project and the project.

after that, i'll have to start on Aunty's project 2.
with maybe some cut-outs from the IKEA broucher.
i haven't seen the CentreFold area..
i have a bad feeling that this interior designing project is only for the school's purpose..
collecting free ideas from the poor ol' students.
><"

well,
good luck to me and my fellow classmates!
GANBArimasho!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?