Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Everybody! it's time to party!

Muahahaha

got all of you guys thinking of partying didn't i ^^
well, party?
not too soon.

you see, we (me+fellow classmates) are
so much into our homework.

yes...
even the lazy ones are forced into such draining forces such as the HOMEWORK... ^^"
it's not that bad ...
.if you see it from the outside.

but in the insides...
it's hell and horror!
it's such a pain in the ass to make lil' tiny clothes for the lil' tiny wasted Barbie ... ><"
supposed to be easy...
that was what I thought it to be!!!
a sewing machine would of course speed up my pace ^^"
i'll be able to get on
tomorrow...
hopefully i will have the inspiration to make my creation tomorrow.


for now,
i would like to say and tell the whole world that:

I AM SUPERBLY BORED TO THE MAX MAX MAX WITH THE
FOOD AROUND HERE!

minus......acceptional,

日本りょうり。

何も食べながら、おなかがいあっぱいでしょう。。 
これ は  大丈夫よ。
でも、食べ物 は ぜんぶ おなじだけです!
とても つまらなかったん!

sorry... got carried away.
let's just change subject,
kindly ignore those that is impossible to understand.

well, today....
we had a ghost talk in class.
Sara was telling me,Lin, Moonie,Goldwin
that she somewhat saw some black thing floating out and back in the cubicle of the loo'

beside Design 6 class...
the block that was where we had our Life Drawing classes at,
last semester.
Absurd?
well, Lucy thought she felt some weird aura when she went in before Sara did.
er...black floating human form thingy?
sounds like bad news to me.
scary.
why is it always in TOILETS? ><"


Cheese Baked Rice.
anyone?
^^"
i don't know.....

it's just too big a serving for me to enjoy.

no vege kills me.
i just thought of that just now.
so, no cheese baked rice for me.

ahahaha just a random thought.
i just had it during the weekend at the Lala Land" restaurant.
only took a tiny bit and i've had my tummy full of dinner fullness.

kumasan ate the whole lot.
^^'

kumasan almost ordered Nissin noodles.
well, if he did,
i think he won;'t be able to make it for the cheese baked rice.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?