Wednesday, February 08, 2006

REcognise this?

well,
i have just uploaded all my pics from my Minolta and look what i have found?!

nice colour,


cute Hello Kitty,
soundly sleeping...
is my beloved kumasan ^^
this is a rare sight for everyone else,
but for me.... > <" well, he can sleep anywhere, anytime reminds me of Totoro.




...this brings me to my anime lacking period...
which is now...
><" my pc is not working.... so, i am using my parent's and.. i am not allowed to leave it on" for downloading so, i can't possibly download any anime at all! thanks to Kok Hoe ^^ for the Gundam Seed Destiny. pardon me... i haven't got the time to watch it during my school terms... and it is starting on the 27th.

PLEASE DO NOT REMIND ME!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<...skip...skip...skip...skip...>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


so, my plans for today...
fix car tyre..
pay mobile bill...
look for 1 Gb Sony PSP memory stick...

how about lunch? > <" i haven't figured out what to eat.

i was thinking of japanese ( kumasan: NOT again....><"' )

erm.. how about the shop in Uptown called Wrice? > <" sounds kinky.... but.. i want something that can cost my mum!!! muahahahahah (evil laugh)
^^ i am a spoilt little girl...
i have reasons to cover that! i rarely spend time with her,
i rarely eat with her, and i try not to spend too much a time with her! ^^
so, am i a qualified candidate for a lunch that will cost her? ^^ *blink* Blink*
YERP! i so think SO! muaahaha (evil laugh)

she just rung me up,
saying that she will be late.
reason: stuck in traffic jam.
supposed to be meeting her after 12.00 pm..
now, her "promised " time is 1.30 pm.
i just got the feeling that she might just break it again. ^^
She FFKed me too many a times for the past few years.. so, i'm just gonna blog and spend some time with my Kingdom Hearts II ^^

what did you say? the english Version is not out yet?
i noe that.
i have also waited for the english version... but it is taking too long.
i have just gotten the Japanese version ^^ not too bad.... in fact, SO much BETTER than the english version!!!!
just a few Kanji that i can't remember. i've got Kumasan to translate the kanji for me ^^
other than that, not too bad.
Daniel just can't understand the game ^^" he told me about it two days back.
the part that he does not get it?
Goofy and Donald Duck, beating ppl up ><"


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?