Wednesday, February 15, 2006

MY suprise!

i Did quite a lot of stuff today.
Didn't get any pics though... didn't think of snapping ^^
today....
loads of hugs and kisses from kumasan though ^^

tee hee....because I suprised kumasan!
There wasn't supposed to be any celebration for today, as i have stated in my previous blogin'
Reel back to the afternoon.
I arrived at Steph's place at about 1.03pm.
caught her on the PC, playing DOTA> freak~

luckily she was about to end it.
Then, we had lunch together at her house. Simple and nice ^^
Steph had to send her Grandmama to the Saloon and i tagged along.
We landed in IKANO shortly after she had dropped off grandmama cos'
i wanted to check out the weight of an 12" iBook as compared to a 1
3.3" Fujitsu
They told me everything was sold off. and Restocking will take another 2 days.
I didn't get my objective done, but within 20 minutes of well reserved time there,
Steph got a Wireless, Battery Free mouse ^^
not too bad.

She was complaining about her
"darn irritating mouse"
while we were in Mac Centre.
kekekke at least she got rid of one of her problem ^^

i'm now listening to Utada Hikaru- Passion.
loves it! Kumasan suprised me with the song the day before yesterday ^^
i didn't know that he was downloading it.
and i was waiting for him to move his butt... we were supposed to be in midvalley..ya.... to meet up with Ai Ai and Douglas. ^^

muax to my dear kumasan!

back to this day,
Steph and i came home from IKANO and she became really tired...
so, she left me with the TV downstairs while she retired in her chamber... 3rd floor. > <" She bugged me with some Sms.... > <" lazy girl... i went upstairs at about 4.30pm and we chatted till 5.30pm. our other cousin (jye yuen) and her mum joined in our chat too ^^ i left her house to kumasan's at about 5.50pm i think,... prep for the small suprise. Jye Yuen offered to drop me off kumasan's place so that he wouldn't find out that i was over at his place. Even aunty ah yoke suggested the shoe cupboard to hide my Havaianas ..Tee Hee... Yup! His hands were cold ^^" while hugging me
everything that he said to me was sweet.... just so kumasan ^^

love kumasan....

we even managed to go over to Steph's place and hang around, playing DOTA! >< " my first. our final destination was KTZ (' Remember To Eat '-in cantonese)
came home at about 12.oo midnight.
quite a special day to remember,spending time with steph ^^

Oh, a piece of advise from Steph's mum -
never go to Valentine Dinners, it was terrible.
><" But it was so sweet for both her parents to have a private romantic dinner together ^^ anything and all....kumasan is as sweet as can be and me loves him.... hugs~



Comments:
Thanks for the Surprise love :) Lots of kisses~~

Our belated celebration soon to come :p
 
^^~*
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?