Wednesday, February 15, 2006

the day today to wait the day > <"

life is full of waits and boredom and frust....aLL of them, totally unnecesary!!!
why?
because of my mum (yes...again), i was stuck in a long Queue for registration day this morning.
the whole trip had been a nightmare.
well, the conclusion is : as long as you are with her...there are bound to be Stressful moments/periods.
anyway, lucky me, everything was done in a quiet my unexpected jiffy.
and we are back to home area in no time at all! well, of course still stuck with the stress. ><""

Mum had me waiting in the car again, while she does some banking stuff.
i hate it.
everytime whenever i have things to do, she will make me do all thesee super time consuming stuff that i totally dislike of and dispise of.. ><
stress again!
so, i got really bored and decided to take shots of everything around me. ^^
at least i got to amuse myself while she is gone.
hay luv, in the server room ma? so noisy de?

ya. so fast back from. ... ?

ya, fast fast come back better ma. cannot stand the heat and emptiness there o!

lol


after all the drama,
i decided to be a naughty girl again, (after not being one for a few weeks ^^ ).
lunch was set at Takakura , KLGCC.
and i ordered Takakura Bentou! The pics? sorry... was too hungry, ate up quater of the serve, threw all the tempura to mum, took away the unagi and yasai with 3/4 part of the rice home ^^
yup! that's me! throw and tar pau *wink*


mum drag me to one Utama to get some item from laura mercier and Aesop from a shop.....
ON RENOVATION! ><"
argh!! can't believe her....
she made calls to the contractor for the renovation job to ask about the promotion on the items that was supposed to end today( 15th Febuary ).
er....well done, mum.
does the contractor even know what is the shop that he is projecting on is selling? erm...my common sense tells me that he does not.
so, that's it! Congrats! more precious Time wasted!
+ Stress!

We drop by Giant later on
cos i wanted to get my weekly fruit and vege NEED!
ahahaha bought this Keroppi lolli ^^, wanted ice cream.. but changed my mind ^^"
was thinking about kumasan all day long....love him in his shirt, tie and slacks! ^^

i was back in my room at about 3.45pm with a headache.
lucky me, mum wasn't demanding anymore after a whole day of stress.
i relaxed on green tea and NArnia before driving to kumasan's ^^

well, something nice today, made the rest of the evening , so gracefully sweet.
muax to kumasan. it's just being with him that i am at my fullest! kumasan,muax~

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?