Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Hi everyone!
me...BACK!
well.... what have i been up to? ^^"
i have no idea.. too many things happened...
what brought me to this page , right at this moment?
erm... blame the strong wind that brought dried leaves into my house and scatter papers through the whole house ^^"
I'M SERIOUS!

nevermind....

i have something to write.
and i am writing in behalf of my wait on the blog that kumasan was supposed to put up about sai chow's happening gig" at Sze chern's place the other day ^^
i saw the video! the gig" was so cool!
gawd...wish you guys could have a look at it too....
the file? toooo BIG .... can't upload it. (kumasan said de...*blink*)
so,.... i am still waiting for THAT particular blog. yes, kumasan? ^^

Comments:
ehhhh... friend..

at least let me preview n sensor a bit first lahhh !!!
 
i mean cencor ...... sigh.. the effect still here.. still got hangover
 
^^" sai chow wants to have censorship award...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?