Friday, January 27, 2006

We Are Still Aliveeeeee~

My oh my, how time flies...It's been like forever since both of us have posted, due to work, food, sleep and any lame excuses you can think of.

I hope not all of ya have actually deleted this link from ya bookmark or favourites. If you had, add it back!*@&$

Hoho, sometimes you tend to get a little bit out of your mind when good things happen all around you, aigh?

Currently, I'm still waiting for Akiko to get her @ss online on dial-up, live from Sitiawan...Yes...Sitiawan DOES have internet connection, OK! About 39 minutes ago, she text-ed me saying that she's downloading MSN :X I wonder what's the progress now :S

And....early this morning, I kinda added in falling sakura-flakes to our bloggie, courtesy of my colleague! Initially it's falling snow-flakes but I made some kick-ass editing on some sakura pics I found on the net using MICROSOFT PAINT with zoom! I was about to look for Mei Hua pics becoz of the CNY and everything but then, I realized that I never did know or forgot what's Mei Hua means in english :S Paiseh paiseh...So, I ended up using sakura flower, which is also Akiko's favourite! :D Geeee....me so thoughtful :P

Besides all the good news I mentioned up there, I just got myself a Panasonic FX9 ultra compact digicam!!!!! I planned to post the pics of my cam up but then I thought again, hmm....how the hell am I suppose to take the pic of my cam? :O Will wait for Akiko to return with her cute lil' cam to take my cam's pic...Somehow this sound pretty ironic, doesn't it?

Ok till then, Akiko is online! Stay tuned~~~


Comments:
><" what @ss???
not a** merh?
and why blog at the same time as me ar?? ><"
^^" miss you love....
such a darling to put up lil' cherry blossoms...loves it! muax!
 
miss you too ^^
fast fast come back ya :D
@ss and a** same one aaaaaaa...hehe
I blog first! u copy me >.<"
 
hey!!! me wrote it while chatting de lei ><" n o copy de...
me bunny, not cat
tee heee
muax
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?