Thursday, January 12, 2006

The Wait

Edit: The current wait has ended. Hope the bigger wait runs in favor of me too *fingers crossed*



Every now and then, part of your life involves 'waiting', depending on whether you actually realize it or not.


There are many kinds of 'wait'. I guess i'll categorize them as minor and major waits.

Minor waits are probably sooo common that it's negligible in sense. Such 'waits' include the 'wait' when you are having a dump, when you are stopping at the traffic light, or even when your Dota game is loading (might fall under 'major')

Major waits are the waits that consumes your soul and energy, drains your concentration, absorbs your emotions and leech away your patience! - or I should say, cause a great impact on your normal day. Looking at life in a big picture, we are 'waiting' for death (not like it concerns us, for now). Okay, back to the point. Such major waits can change our lives, our characters and even the people around us. Geez, I am really have a hard time conveying my thoughts through words :(

Anyway, I am currently in a major wait, hoping that the wait will come to an end on a positive note, of course. Else, I will have to go on waiting....not sure till when....*sigh*

Comments:
what does DOTA has got to do with ,,,,
oh,, nevermind ^^"
try no to worry too much love,
the answer will come and you did your best liaos..
me, right?
 
its my dream..
 
v6 has a pretty fast loading.. like 15 sec max? lol.. time to move on to v6
 
nnnoooo.....v5 > v6
 
DOTA freaks!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?