Friday, January 13, 2006

poor little Cyclops : (


weiredest stuff ever...
have you guys seen a cyclops in real life form?
><" in additon to that kinda condition, the little kitty is so pityful.... kinda sad to see such a lifeform being taken away so easily. for the full report, you can go to
TheNewAge newspaper webpage

i was so shocked to see the picture itself...

really looked like a cyclops...

my bro forwarded the webpage to me. ^^"

END OF A SAD NEWS-

now, here comes the good news!

my japanese intermediate has ended!!!!!! and i got the cert in my hands! ahahahahaha

i'm just waiting for the next level to start! call me enthusiatic , i don't really care ^^

and kumasan owe me something once more!

tee heeee.... plus the other time's owing, ... let's see...

1 owing + 1 owing = 2 owingS!

yeay!

i met ee leine ( japanese class) 's 3 other friends today, during lunch time.

wow, she has a very happening group. MORE HAPPENING THAN YOUR GROUP SPOON!!

spoon's group includes : DRUMS, etc..... ^^" you name it.

kumasan is also in! ( booohooooooo )

and kumasan is also very happy today. why? beats me... go ask him yourself.


Comments:
2 owing!! *fletches fingers and starts to ponder* :D

Congratz on the result love! :) Told you not to worry ehhe
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?