Sunday, January 08, 2006

Oh.....scarry...test...

TOMORROW IS THE DAY!
my language level examination!
hope i score big! ^^"
really... hopefully.......
been having weird dreams lately...
haha....
i was over at my cousin's place yesterday.... wow.. nice BED!
i scored a record sleeping time.
^^
12 hours!
hey!, may not seem much to you guys.. but it is A LOT for ME!
since i am such a feather sleeper.
i was thinking as well, about continuing my studies in overseas..
europe or asia.
i perfer asia.
but.,..... mybeloveed cousins and aunt is in europe!
mmm
have to rethink.
anyone know anything about middlesex university,
st. martin's university
and London's Fashion College?
^^"
i'll have to drag my butt to the British council in KL if i don't get any information around here..
oh!
mum bought me THE BOOK!
i am sooo happy!
but ever since i put down the book, kumasan has been hogging it > <" next time, i'll hide all my new books... ^^ i'll finish them and make it a bait for getting favors out of my dear kumasan ^^
tee hee...
i am planning to go to Tesco later...
have to refund some stuff and maybe go look for some other Books! from Borders ^^
tee hee.... i saw a lot of other nice ones!!!!!! ooooooooo wish i have all the money in the world to get all the books and create a giant library, 2 storeys tall cupboard in my house!
^^
and thanks to my cous, nataline, for borrowing me her Narnia. muax muax muax.
ooops... gone overboard.
i think i better go back to my revision.
tomorrow........Examination.

Comments:
how bout a 2 storey library with a king size bed in the middle? we can like build book racks that goes right up to the ceiling all along the walls!
*imagines* :p
 
..... my...idea....stolen./...right...out...of ...my ...own mouth.........
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?