Friday, January 27, 2006

chinese new year come back?

the beginning part of the journey back was well, full of cars... a.k.a Traffic Jam
and i passed some oil palm plantation...
evening comes, the sky was in such a beutiful shade that i had to snap. i think i took almost 20 shots of those ^^
and reached town at 8pm...after 5 hours plus on the road. Steam boat for dinner ^^ not bad yah?
Explaination for the pics above?
^^ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~the story starts here:

sadly, i was tricked ( forced ) to go back to my mum's hometown today.
and what a nightmare it had been during the whole journey back,
well, for one thing, at least i got to ask my way out to happiness.
how?
well,
there are 3 things that i want and wanted to have an answer to, this chinese new year.

  1. a Machintosh
  2. holiday trip down south
  3. get my a** back home ASAP!

well, lucky for me, it's GREEN for all my wants! ^^ yippeee

so, me will me home for kumasan and movie and home and .... ^^

yay!!


Comments:
me wan steamboatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
 
me go with kumasan when me go back k? be good boi ^^
 
your mum tricked you!!!???
tell me tell me!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?