Thursday, December 15, 2005

Thoughts

It's been soo long. Here I am, back with a topic that needs your feedback. Hope everyone's still frequenting our blog ey? :)

The past few weeks have been really tough. To simplify the entire content into a few hundred words is really difficult. Then again, I'll try my very best.

There's this one point in life whereby you start to ponder on your current self. Are you doing what you like? or even, what do you like in the first place? Well, for me, I've found myself. I believe many of you have found yourselves too. I might be one of the slower ones.

So, what's next after you obtain so called 'enlightenment'?

I basically began to pick up new stuff, stuff that will benefit me in my next step. Anyone heard of GSM, GPRS, EDGE, 3G? Well, I guess that'll give you a clue of what I'm currently into. These layman terms mentioned comes with plenty of 'history' required to be explored on. I've done a great deal of information scavaging, to get a grip on something I've barely learnt (though with some of my rusty RF knowledge, it helped tonnes).

Go backward 2 months, that was when I started my side-stepping. During that time, my naive mind tells me that technical skills does not play much of a factor in securing me a 'position' *cough*. How wrong was I? Till now, I still regret it. SEEMENZ (wrong spelling intended) is like my best stepping stone, or even a stone whereby I can stand on for a verrrrry long time. It's all wasted now... I could have at least make the in-the-wew a lot more positive if I am given a chance now instead.

Fast forward 2 months, right when everything turns out to be perfect (in a way - whereby side-stepping is almost a success), many many more external factors tend to come into your mind. This is something that you won't even bother worrying about before you step your foot out. This particular company (Okay....can't afford to leave you in the dark....it's HWA WEY[sp? intended]) requires a frequent flyer (when I mean frequent, it's like 10 out of 12 monthes you won't be in your home country). To add to that, that person will only be within ASIA-PAC and Middle East (India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka...yeah...you get the idea). Of course, the $$ is extremely attractive, but, is it worth? I believe it's too subjective. And, what bout ya family? friends? and most importantly....my dear Usagi-san? :(

Just as things get more complicated, more issues tend to boost the situation. One would be the outcome of my 'meeting' with DeeGee (as what's been told, I was one of the 20 selected out of 400, so I'm already a Winner, yay!...2 of the best will be selected in the finals). Another would be Sze's help for Maxim's brother *uhmm* Everything's so packed, and time is running realllll quick....

So, may you kind souls who happen to read this post, share your thoughts. I'd greatly appreciate it. Or even give me a "Wham!" on the head for stepping the wrong foot, maybe.

Comments:
"I was one of the 20 selected out of 400, so I'm already a Winner, yay!...2 of the best will be selected in the finals). "

hey blue.. as what you say, from my view you are still young. If she understands you she will support you to persude your dreams. You wont know the outcome but for sure you learn something from there. Everything money talks, is either you suffer now or you suffer later( so why not suffer now than later?). So i suggest you to give a try on ur new opportunity and i hope your loves one will understand."think carefull, dont make harsh decision because harsh decision is always a bad decision"

Chances dont come often remember. And Once you let it slip it will never come back. So dont regret your Choices.
 
All I can say is, the same situation happens to me, I will feel the same way as u, but I will go(based on money n exp) I beleive everyone will support me going esspecially June and my family !

June - who knows, maybe I export u there as well :p
 
comments... wat to comments... blue memang boleh all the time wer... unless your gay problem occurs.... :p

anyway, everything that needed to be said is already on bubu and spoon's comments.... so gl hf ! :P
 
go for it... chances doesn't come along all the time... you don't want to regret the decision later in your life...
 
sensibly you should go for the huar wei. but check out the hierachy in deegee first, maybe got good opportunities there? in the end you will choose what u want and really thats what really matters no? =) gluck!
 
you might think that it's a good opportunity now, but it's not necessarily one. However, you'll never know until you've had a chance to work there.
how badly do you want this? when you say attractive, how much MORE attractive is the salary? if it's just a little bit more than you'll probably have to spend more relocating. are the taxes high?
is it worth giving away your love for the job?
i'm willing to stay in sydney and forego happiness because of money.

in the mean time, until you find out just chill and relax :) :lyn:
 
i say don't go won't u miss sean ;) ?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?