Saturday, December 03, 2005

short day indeeeeeeD & Borders is so.....chilly

as above,
i claim that today's hour during daybreak and daylight is as short as

the tail of a Hammy...
WHY?>>>????
let's put in the details...shall we?

firstly:

i woke kumasan up at half past eight .
me myself? quarter past nine.
i've gotten myself ready when kumasan rang me up to confess that he is still in his teddy bear p-jammies
( ^^ just pulling your leg)
anyways.... kumasan rang me to ask me for a favor,
kumasan forgot his pen and would like me to borrow kumasan one of my gazzillion pens,
lying around my house.
i happily throt away , searching and trying on every piece of pen that caught my eye.
by the way...kumasan was 5 minutes away from my house,

at the time kumasan rang.
imagine the speed that got me to try the pens and run upstairs to wreck the door and table in search of a black ink pen which actually works!!!
^^ kekeke i didn't mind the bustle actually.
i had nothing better to do than replacing toilet rolls and tissue boxes upstairs.

i pulled out my condo keys from my car and walked as gracefully as i could to his car.
kumasan, in please-read-my-lips mode, through closed windows ,
told me that he had one pen in his car that he had forgotten all about. ^^
cute.

it was his thrusty Monash Uni pen ( with an ugly purple rubber pad ) *giggles to kumasan*
sorry for insulting the pen love.... ^^" the colour just doesn't......oh nevermind ^^

anyways....we headed west, towards SS2 in search of an early breakky.
landed at Bistro delifrance.

both kumasan and i had the same.
Le Waffle........ someone fill in the blanks for me PLeaSe!
kumasan filled it with maple shrup!!! the poor waffle drowning in sweet sweet shrup!
les secours! les secours!

(help~help~)
> <" after the wonderful breakky, kumasan drove me all the way to Cyber!

^^ ^<~ ><$%^$&%^&
was supposed to be a relaxing time...
but i couldn't stand the dirty dirty floor, dishes, dusty dusty table, tv set.
thanks to my condo mate...
i vacuumed,
mopped,
wiped,
washed,
scrubbed, ..................
those took 4 hours off my precious day!

kumasan and i headed back around half past four in the evening.
relaxed a bit and had to head off to bangsar village to collect my red luggage!
^^ from guen Boh
^^ it was a suprise!
James Ding was there too....
*hoo hoo haa haa.....mystery mystery*

we arrived at The Curve mysteriously..... ><" (just crapping. Of course Kumasan drove!)
went to Borders.
actually we bumped into the entrace ( hee haw,...such BIg entrace they have....)
it was freeeezing! felt a tad like christmas tho ^^"

dinner was at Kim Gary's
^^ French toast.
pork ribs with mushroom rice.
peach snow mountain.

finished everything, could have fed half the population of ants that i have spotted around my condo.
tee hee~~

came home kinda early and spent some hours in the kitchen chopping up celery, carrots and lettuce for snacks ^^

Comments:
U have a very weird definition of snacks...eeeeeeee
 
kekkeek, it's good stuff!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?