Wednesday, December 14, 2005

my Niichan GRADUATED!

i'm oh so proud of my niichan!!!
so happy so happy!!!
wish he could be back here for a while though.... > <>

meanwhile..
i had a great but expensive brunch today.
where? Paddinton's House of pancakes. forgot to bring my cam, so sorry,..
but me and Soo ordered this Sweet pancake. superbly smooth. strawberries and blueberries all over...
the price? RM18.90 + 10% serv. tax + 5% govt. tax = RM21.18
not a very good price for two small pancakes.

kumasan was just being such a darling the whole day.
we went to paternal granny's place for dinner,
nice!
i'm landing myself there again tomorrow, after my class ^^

just hope that i won't be too tired to concentrate during the 4 hours class.
cos' i had to fetch mum and maternal granny from the airport.
their arrival time = 5.45am local time.
destination details: melbourne to kuala lumpur
no choice.
pap refused to move his lazy bum.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?