Wednesday, December 14, 2005

love!

ooooo, today's plan was totally diverted.
negative energy ......but... if i were to put it to the positive side, it can be that way too ^^
i'm going to donate part of my clothes to charity.
on the 18th of December ^^
i am so happy that i have cleaned up my wardrobe!

well, was supposed to be in subang today... didn't make it.

reason: debate.
chichi ue.......didn't allow me to go. he had to come up with an issue for debate at the very last minute... so i settled in the house, doing all my laundry and ended up draining myself off of enerygy.
had so much to frust the whole day.
the debate really made me think!!!! SOOOO MUCH!!!


well, the world is really not a good place to live your life in peace.
but then again, you could always see it in a positive way and make things a teeny weeny bit more worth that hard work in living your life!
so, i will not let anyone change my mind on what i want to achieve in life.
if there's a will, there's a way!


i love kumasan so much.
missing every bit of kumasan.
he is just so busy nowadays.
till then, i'll just fill out this bloggy ^^
muax! Hugx! love you, kumasan!

Comments:
million kisses to you, hon :) MUAKS~!
 
muax back at my kumasan!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?