Saturday, December 10, 2005

A Day's worth of PoooooH Delights

Books+books+Books= Borders + StarBucks.
^^
tempted to purchase some titles....
but the heartbreaking fact on books in Malaysia is.....
ThE PRice KILLS (sound effects)
Aida agreed....
Soo yI agreed...
Chi chi ue agreed... uncountable number of hands flying in the air.
so, what did i do?
^^
i Dug out all my old books in my cupboard.
and....actually found books that i haven't touched.
here's one. A PLace of Hiding by Elizabeth George
and The Complete Tales and Poems of Winnie-the-Pooh by A.A Milne

> <" my blogging is currently being interupted with kumasan's whoas...
kumasan said

hungry. baby, me gona cook mee

then he said

ggrrr, me want dim sum

kumasan and his cravings ^^"
cutey cute.

okay. nuff of the foody issue.....
back to my bloggin!

This morning....i had my first Roti Canai after nearly a decade.
didn't actually manage to finish it ^^"
not used to those type of food....but HEY! at least i tried!!!! (stop shaking your head fren...)
then....headed to stephy's place and chatted with niichan on MSN ^^
> <" niiichan is annoyed by someone there...
poor niiichan,/// but at least he only has to endure it for a short period of time... ME? omg......not daring to even count the days...
Elaine came online after that ^^ asking me to go Karaoke!
(-O<) me can't sing, love......
the sky will turn dark and stormy if i ever do....sing i mean ^^"

Stephy drove her granny to a hair salon next and both of us went to Atria.
nothing much really. i
bought some cotton laces.. had some idea.wanted to revamp some of my clothes.
^^ make it look more girly and cute

^^ NExt, steph wanted me to help Nat find some clothes for today's evening christmas dinner.
i think we took almost 3 hours, to finally find a pair to match
^^ very cute very cute.
the small, cute, primp Ribbon (CHECK!) wink~*
i went over to kumasan's place to finish my resume after dressing up Barbie Doll ^^.
wanted to call up the Japan Embassy...
but i was just about too late.
they close at half past four in the evening. so, my day ended up to be.........not that fruitful...

the only part that made my day was when kumasan came home wearing his oh-so-smart'cute oxford and dockers ^^~*

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?