Thursday, December 22, 2005

boRING day!!!

ohkay... must be the collective hours of deprived sleep....
yesterday, it took a toll on my class ....
bad. bad bad...
didn't really get to concenrate, as what i have said in my previous post, so,
sorry guys... i really can't ecall much of any cute or fun thing that happened in class....except for
や な ぎ だせ ん せ いの harrypotter/helicopter mistake.

anyway, 今 日 は ま だ宿 題 お し て い ま せ ん

so bored today
really feel like sleeping the whole day...
and listening to christmas oldies, classics....
i'm in the 1920's vintage white christmas....snow, as soft and fluffy as my bunny's tail...
floating down gracefully from the sky above..
lights in the streets, all beautifully lit up
colourful bobbles of glass yuletide balls.... all hanging up on a giant christmas tree.
so pretty in sight....
from top to toe, i'm holding tight to my fur lined suede coat, with a silk bow ribbon tied around my waist
and soft brown leathered gloves
laced scarve around my neck and collar
lovely fur lined kitty boots doned.
i let my hair down,with snow falling on my head.
such a lovely feeling....to be so warm in a cold christmas evening.
kumasan, holding my hands, ^^
and watching the empty streets filled with snow.
a few passerby looked at us with a smile on their face ^^
and i wave a them lightly with a smile and kumasan with his cute dimple, showing on his face.
^^
MERRY Christmas everyone!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?