Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Want To Be An Instant Millionaire?

Due to my normality in life these days - the boring routine of waking up early and staying up late, plus the 'intense' pressure I get from work, I guess it's time that I get myself outta the country for a while to experience a different lifestyle.

So, this is your chance to Help-Me-to-Help-You. All you fair and slim ladies or gentle-ladies *cough*, listen up! What could only sound like dream, is now made possible. If you ever wanted to transform into a millionaire overnight and forget all about your current status, the opportunity is here, for a limited time only.

...the businessman from Shenzhen as being "1.77 meters high, nearly 40 years of age, and having an annual income of at least 10 million yuan (US$1.2 million)...


...looking for a wife aged around 26, who should be above 1.65 meters in height, "as beautiful and pure as a lotus flower, fair-skinned and slim," and mild-mannered. The future sweetheart should also possess traditional Chinese virtues and stay at home after marriage. The ideal candidate would be a teacher, a doctor, or a college student...

Read More

What are you waiting for? I need my holiday! :p

Comments:
tsubasa chronicles RULE!
rich old 'chi ko pek' man flushed down the drain....
dun stress love ^^
huggy~!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?