Thursday, November 24, 2005

Blue Bird, Red Apple


Look how cute these babies are!!! They are 100% original, handcrafted by usagi herself, for Bird and Apple's birthday! Yeah...a big 'WOW' coming from you eh? She is sooo creative and talented, I wish I'm like her. So, basically she pwns you.

Placement of orders are welcomed. Bookings are to be made two weeks prior to collection. Usagi reserves the right to turn down any bookings if found to be against her liking.

I'm so sleepy I don't know what I wrote...arrgh...oh well....thanks to the OTs....nite

Comments:
> < "" blogs are not for showing off your gf's fetish for cute stuff ^^"
but....me really seriously flattered by kumasan's comments...
MUAX~!
 
kekee MUAKS!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?