Saturday, October 01, 2005

*Sob sob*

Usagi's decision to cancel the day where us guys can gasp in awe and drool till our feet, has indeed been a huge impact on the blog's activity. The girls gets sadden not being able to flaunt their sexylicous assets while the boys with the obvious reasons. Okay okay, I am just kidding :p

Anyways, it's been quiet around here nonetheless. Friday night was yet again our usual Cyberjaya hang-about. This time, Spoonkin and June came for a tour cum PS2 session. Due to our common practice of having supper everyday, we ended up at Hassan's Corner in Street Mall. Food there never fails to disappointment me. Though it might be a tad bit pricey, I'd say it's well worth it! Tried the mix rice during my previous visit, and gave my thumbs up. I ordered the mee goreng (RM3.50), June chose nasi pattaya (RM4.50) and Spoonkin went for tomyam chicken+rice (RM5.00). Once again, Spoonkin showed his 'sissyness'..okay I take that back..that's rude :p...Back to the story, he said that the amount of rice a typical on-diet girl can take is what he consider a lot! What I really wanna say is..... go Swift!

Basically, that's all for that night. :) Time for dinner and dota session with my mates (Kev, Spoonkin, Drums and Moy)

Sorry no photos lately to liven up my posts. Due to the fact that carry a camera wherever I go is not my cup of tea. BUT, I'll try my best :P


Comments:
sissyness??? time for u to eat my "SWIFT TYRE" lioa :p
 
I am so hungry I can eat your whole car!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?