Sunday, October 30, 2005

skip hop

yesterday was Aust's 21st birthday,
so many people attended his buffet-house-dinner.As what he told me...there are about 80+ people there.
^^
let's not go to the food....kumasan will surely drool if i do.^^
time really do past in a very very quick phase... can't believe it is almost the end of the year.
my own birthday is arriving soon too...*blink*
okay okay....set that aside...don't want to think about The Day@>...
friday was a stressful day ...
morning , my mood was so elevated! i was thinking about the holidays throughout my class, while sketching ^^ when evening came, our canvas got evaluated and.....DANG~ my mood turned upside down.
wanna know what happened? ^^"
let's not point fingers at anyone here.... but this girl really made me pissed.....almost screamed at her.
nevermind... everything has it's way to be corrected.
so...friday.......
well, it turned out to be stressful anyhow.....
at night, kumasan brought me to the movies ^^
Corpse Bride
ask kumasan to elaborate more on the movie k? ^^

then, saturday went so fast....
was so tired since the morning...kumasan had his car sent to the workshop. some problem....
i stayed at home ^^ like a good girl should.......doing my homework.
evening came in a flash and the party(AUst's) began.

i guess....i'll be gone to Mon't Kiara's flea tomorrow morning. ^^ want to pick up some weird stuff.....hopefully i can get some.
after that, off to Isetan! ^^
with who? *wink* kumasan of course!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?