Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Lilies of the Valley

Nyannnn~~
today ... kumasan made a very special appearence over at my place!!!
><"
i was about to leave for the condo when he called me on the mobile and asked me to give him 5 minutes ..
he came to a stop in front of the gate and came out of the car saying:

waaa hen jiii
(mandarin)

and there he went running into my house while saying

darling, please help me take out my laptop , inside the car
booth...

i was already blur...when he said that...
still searching where his command went into (brain wise)...
i lift up the heavy lid...and.....
started laughing ...histerically..
not the normal higgy hickety laugh, but the type where you really need to lie down to stop the spread....

wondering what had happened?
^^
kumasan had a bouquet ...of pure white lilies !!!, back there!!!
......
^^"
when he finally came out, i was laughing like ..so much......still...
^^" i think kumasan got a bit offended kekeke
he went

na li youu ren shou dau hua , jiu shiao bu ting de?
(with a wide smile of course) ^^~*

wow... that whloe thing made a big impact on ...on.....
EVERYTHING!
it suddenly rained...,
some tears came flooding my view....,
i was smiling and smiling... ^^"

kumasan is sooo sweet!!

even paw paw smiled ^^ impressed i think.

after everything. i went to Win's Art to get illustration Boards for marcela, hanna , helen and of course me! ^^

ended my day with a glass of warm skim milk~ SLurp~


Comments:
OMG nice flowers!!~~
 
sweet :)
 
OMG ! kau lui god!

-dRUmS
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?