Thursday, October 27, 2005

I Am a Road Offender

...for not changing my dead headlight since April.

Here's a snippet from TheStar:

Faulty rear and third brake lights, bald tyres and non-functioning
headlights and indicator lights – motorists may think these are minor
offences.

Not to the police.

They will issue on-the-spot summonses for all these offences in a bid
to reduce road fatalities and accidents during the Deepavali and Hari Raya rush
home.


More road laws are implemented as we speak. The next thing we know, not locking our doors; not having our doors properly shut or not having our damaged bumper fixed will result in on-the-spot summonses.

Oh well, no complains here. It's for the safety of everyone on the road.

So...I guess it's time to get my headlamp bulb changed. Where's my mechanic?!

Comments:
I can teach you to fix the headlight lah...sap sap sui thing...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?