Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I am back!

Okay, after a couple days of hibernating, I am back! The past few days have been great in a way, with usagi accompanying me all the time..Whee :) Lotsa night outings, foraging for food and relaxation. What's not that great was...I've been a lazy ass. I've got many things to deliver on the blog but I just....am....lazy. Buahaha.

Exciting stuffies have been piling up on my mind. Things that actually make me look forward to. How great would it be if I can like slingshot to the coming events and rewind myself back in time. Hahah...what a weird thought. Don't laugh, this could happen to you!

Tomorrow's gonna be Moy's birthday celebration (ok maybe not, since he insists that no prezzies or cakes must be involved) at Soul'ed Out. Expecting a gaming session right after...kakaka :p

Friday is HOLIDAY! gosh...it's been so long since we get public holidays...like prolly few monthes back. Evening's gonna be spent at One Utama new wing, since there's gonna be a Octoberfest with cheap food and RM1 coin beer! (see poster below for details) Then, it's DOOM
at midnight.

Chilli's nite out, lunchie with usagi's mommie on Sunday, yet to come... Aust's birthday party, colleague's wedding dinner, Usagi's BIG DAY, company annual dinner and and....so much more...



Click image to enlarge





Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?