Friday, October 07, 2005

Hop`~hop`


^^"Look!!! the anatomy of a bunch of delicious celery!( lick~*)
















>>>>please ignore that sudden thought
more assignments and chores to complete!
lists?

space ( 5 pieces of drawing)
sketch ( textile layout, 8 more)
analogous colour chart( 2 strips)
finalize canvas composition ( 5ft x 5 ft)
journal binding
scan analytical's art book
organic drawing

^^ hehe.. .. i finished 3 of my assignments yesterday
and today, ... depending on my mood... maybe i'll do some painting ^^

i am so excited about the canvas work though... ^^ it's for an exibition entry
but ....my guess is that there will be a full load of effort pouring into that canvas.
luckily it's a team of four ( helen, hanna, marcela and me!)

anyways.. lets hear about today's events
nothing much,
got some nagging from mum for nothing....
got up at 7, got a splitting headache..., my guess is the stress from everything my life is giving me^^
to spoon ( as i remembered from what he told me), this is the sign of growing up (woo hoo!)
i mean, to have a splitting headache and loads of stresssss

i entered class at 1.30pm ^^
we were using charcoal pencil to do some life art of cloth, fruits and a ...er... what do you call it? ....errm.....it's the orange cone thingy that they have on the road side to deter admittance. ^^
maybe i'll post up all of my artwork done by the end of the semester.. since i am going to scan it before handing in all of them to my class instructor.

i am sitting in thr multimedia lab now...
just trying to kill some time and relax.
it is almost 4.
got to go back to the condo soon.
well, i'll just start moving now ^^~

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?