Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Food...

At this very moment, I am munching down ferociously on a bag of BBQ Curry Twisties. It kinda brings back old memories where it is best not to write on that now...

As I lick my fingers after every few sticks, I gobble down a mouthful of H2O, to sink the spicy flavour left behind. Somehow, I get the urge to finish up the whole pack as hastily as I could. It's very addictive I tell ya!

Usagi pretty much summed up our Sunday activities. What she didn't mention was our visit to Coffee Bean. Yes! for yet another time. Disappointment hit me as we approached the outlet. No sign of any Banana Caramel adverts! All we see were Apple Caramel promos, for the very first time. What happened to banana? I reckon banana pwns apple. My heart sank...but not for long. I rejoiced as the cashier smilingly said to me "We'll make one specially for you!". However, I doubt that it's 'special' afterall.

Dinner happened at Telok Gong. Having able to finish up 9 dishes of seafood was definitely a feat to be proud of. I guess I contributed the most :p (Yea, I'm a monster). Thank you Sze Chern for the splendid meal and Happy Belated!

Oh by the way, I just realized Friendster has a new feature. The Who's Viewed Me function works wonders haha :p Guess that will put a stop to stalkers and such.

Comments:
monster....かいじゅう
 
eh i want the twisties alsooooooooo

hmm.. the new function by frenster wont stop stalker.. bcos u have the option to remain anonymous o.O
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?