Saturday, October 22, 2005

...Fever...


having fever.....
it's been two days now.....so weird.
i came back from my condo and suddenly i was freezing.
kumasan was so worried... ^^"
i guess it's just natural for him to worry...
i can actually see that he is trying to help me subside the heat off me.
gave me " Bye-bye Fever" and Panadol.
kumasan even tried wiping my arms and neck with wet cloth. ^^

even though i thought that the cloth was too wet, i am still deeply touched by his sincerity.
hugs~to kumasan.


all because of my fever, we didn't get to go to a gathering and movie...
i feel so bad that kumasan couldn't go...
kumasan insisted on staying beside me and not attending this functions without my presence there.
his friends were so nice too
^^
this morning, they smsed kumasan and asked him about me ( fever terms)
kumasan's mum and aunt was worried too ^^"
don't think they should though... i can take care of myself .Really! *wink*




Comments:
=0)))
nasib baik you took care of her wen wey.
or else you can kena belasah from me.
 
^^"since when soo = woohoo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?