Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Do you believe?

i ....am....so.. tired... today...
must be all the travelling ^^

Communication studies was on as usual.
hehe,,, i saw Mr. Andrew sulk again!
he does it in every class!!! at least once ^^
he was unconvinced by Deb's flirtatious friend, who couldn't stop chatting. ^^
today, our class was all about presentations.
it was boring!!!
luckily, the class is meant to be short.

after class, i dragged my poor limbs back home.
had to climb more than 15 flights of stairs at school.
let me see...
going to class = 6 flights
break time = 14 flights ( down and up again )
after class = 8 flights ( went to convenient store and library)
final flight = 1 flight
TOTAL = 29 flights (oh my gawd!!)

oh kay,that actually explains it all.... > <" my room smells so lilyish!
^^ i carefully unwrap the gorgeous bouquet and put the bunch into a vase ( courtesy of kumasan's nice aunt).
have to replace the water in the vase every day i think. ^^
kumasan said it will be able to last for about one week with water.
so nice....{June, thanks for the sweet comment ^^}

i did a lot of thinking today.
i was wondering if any of the chinese zodiac sign's description is true.
Any believers among you guys? please slide in some stuff for me in our comment box k? ^^
i am doing it as my presentation title on the 26th of October ( two weeks time).
i have to prepare an overview of my chosen topic to mr. andrew by next week ^^
i actually did an overview for my own reference last sunday ^^ so, this actually means that i am done on today's assignment by mr. andrew.
but.....with some extra accounts of real experiences from you, would be GReAT for my actual presentation! ^^

the weather here:
very chilly, it is 27deegrees celcius right now.
no air conditioning required.
i think i rained 3 times...
don't know what happened to the sky, but i am not complaining! ^^ i got to sleep in the afternoon for about 3 hours!
record breaking time for me ^^

talking about sleeping, this reminds me of Guen Ai,...i called her on her mobile an hour ago. ^^
missed Guen Ai a lot. oh? sorry, forgotten to mention this, she's my closest childhood friend ^^.
post her pics?mmmm... i'll think about it. she might kill me if i don't make a consideration before i have anything to do with posting her pics on the web ^^

oh ya, before signing off, i would like to wish Helen Yang a Happy Birthday! it's Helen's 19th birthday today.i was so busy with my assignments that i totally forgotten about her present!
> <" sorry helen. Fish, gave her a doggy soft toy ^^ {awww....so sweeeet}

Comments:
I have characteristics of a dog. I am loyal, a good listener, have long "fur", talk loud, sensitive nose :P
 
^^ long "fur" ? hmm...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?