Friday, October 14, 2005

Daruma!

Three days ago, darling gave this to me.
After a long day at work, she lifted my mood through these two specially designed and coloured ice-cream sticks. Her dedication and effort attached to this piece of magnificent artwork really touched me.

She said,
Untie the ribbon, check out what's hidden at the other side of the sticks....Then draw an eye for the Daruma (the red coloured looking fur
ball)...It's a good luck charm :)

The 2nd pic shown is the Daruma after my skillful touching-up (on both its eyes). It looks so much
more 'alive'.

Darling says that the Daruma is somewhat like a egg-shaped doll which supposedly bring good luck to the one who gave him eyes.

In common practice, one will give an eye before a crucial ocassion, followed by the other eye after the said ocassion. (That's what I did :p....I hope it really works)

P/S: This post was supposed to be up yesterday but everything was going against my way. The not-so-friendly cum buggy functions in blogspot and a massive wave of spyware which hit my pc yesterday were real frust. After getting my formattings totally screwed up; and when I was about to publish this, IE gets a sudden crash (happened a few times) at 1.30am...I finally gave up. Spyware *#$%ing sucks BIG TIME i tell ya! The horror of getting invaded by ~70 different variations of them really pissed me off. Managed to clean most of them, with some stubborn ones left behind...still infesting my IE. If you are having the gleeful thought of me being gotten rid by spyware, HA! guess what? NEVER! Firefox saved my day. :)

Usagi told me that we have an unexpectedly frequent reader...who else but....HELEN! :D Glad that you are reading our crap everyday hiak hiak :p

Comments:
muax~ sweet
 
loves it!
 
melt melt melt~
 
it's not a furry little stuff^^ not like hamster kekekek
solid wood ^^
 
I have this KFC drumstick bone wif me, later i will it to u so u can draw eyes on it. It is suppose to be a good luck charm. After puttin the eyes, it will help u "kai" (chicken) through anything.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?