Sunday, September 25, 2005

Tyre, Buffet & Movie

Friday was awful. Hopes of Saturday to be a turn-around didn't much came true. After making lunch plans with Sai Chow, Chee Hong & Lisa @ SS2, usagi and I left Cyberjaya. Guess what I saw when I was heading towards my car joyfully? A flat tyre!! I said to myself, "Not again! Not at this time and place, where there's only ONE petrol station few kms away and no friendly samaritans to be seen!"

I ended up changing the flat tyre with my bare hands. Ye, some of you might think that a weakling like me would not be able to do it. But ta-da, everything done in less than 30 minutes! Usagi was by my side giving support and uhm...wiping my hands tediously with wet-ones after the 'mission'. We managed to catch up with the others for lunch.

Dinner happened at Tropicana Golf & Country Resort with some family friends. It was a buffet dinner at The Palm.



Okay, I tend to turn crazy on the word 'buffet' simply because I love food!! Anyway, nothing biggy to mention about the food there. The grilled prawns were probably the best. Others were just normal or even below average. My rating? 5/10. Definitely not worth for the price.

At 11.30pm, we met up with Kok Hoe, Lih Yee, Sai Chow, Chee Hong, Sze Chern n gf, Seng Hon at GSC 1 Utama for the movie The Myth (Starring Jackie Chan). I was doomed to disappointment due to my high expectations from Jackie. Due to the lack of sanity in the show, I actually dozed off for a good 10 minutes or so. Not sure what everyone thinks, but this kind of show bores me. Rating: 6/10.

Adding to my previous post, I would like to express my heartfelt thanks to Sai Chow for pit stopping at numerous pharmacies to get me Ponstan (for my migraine). It seemed that some closed early while some had closed prescription counters. With his perfect instincts and proficient driving skills, he was able to deliver me the medications within the least amount of time required.

Halfway through writing this post (as of now), usagi said that she is also in the middle of penning down a post. So, we made a bet to see who contributes the longest post....
Once
again
being
a
kiasu
person
like
myself,
I
definitely
would
take
up
the
challenge
and
try
my
best
to
come
out
on
top
:P
I
am
evil
ain't
I?
I
better
win
this
bet :P
*smiles cunningly*

Comments:
> <"
cheap trick from secondary school.........to fill up the page
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?