Monday, September 19, 2005

Sick Day

flu....
fever...
sore throat...
cough...

these are the colours of the virus that went into my system to destroy my army of healthy cells.
kumasan soooo sweet de...
he came over to see me and gave me a big pack of Cool Fever
and he stayed and looked after me muax~*
since i am sick, i will put some colour into every expression i would like to make. ^^~
to make things a tad betteR!
I'm going back to school tomorrow...
so everything will be back to normal. just hope that my fever will be cured by tomorrow. ^^

so irritating.... my tempreture went up again after mum stressed me.
there's a test on this wednesday...and there isn't any material to read from.. i think we must rely on the years of english grammar knowledge to answer it
i am just afraid of term names such as "topic sentence" and "link words"

i wish i could just bring back my PC every weekend... it would be so much nicer....
bring back the LCD monitor, optical mouse, keyboard, portable HDD and CPU......
it's just too much hassle and too heavy....gawD..!

i feel so uncomfortable now... >< " the sore in my throat!!!!

at least i finished my essay and questionnaire for wednesday ^^
i'd better go sleep...( right, kumasan?)
nightZzzZZz kumasan, nightz guys...
(-.-)zZ






Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?