Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The Opening of Ceremony

...with random quotes

Just 2 hours after my blog's birth, I was greeted upon by well-wishers with mind-blogging yet twisted quotes, which are in no way related or carry any sense to me ^^"

But anyhow, they deserve to be mentioned, due to the fact that we are so close by heart yet so far by distance (for now). Why quotes you may ask? Well. I just wanna do it damit!

Totally random and bizzare, I present you:

alex - "only god shall judge me"
moy- "i lan si o u lan si ? i lan si is my business , u kepoh wat"
spoonkin - "i won't wh4"
drums - "ppl wan you oso wan, buei pai seh one"

sai - "Milo can never sit next to Teh O ice limau"

ehho - "i love engineering"
chii~* - "so gay!"

Comments:
Nice start.
Can't wait to hear more from you. ^^
 
u see la ! She commented on your site rather than comment on my site

*jealous mode ON*
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?