Saturday, September 24, 2005

Migraine!!

My old ilness struck once again...This time in chii~*'s condo @ Cyberjaya. Once again, being a plan-spoiler like it always is, we had to cancel dinner with Arifin 5 minutes before leaving the condo. And...Arifin had to go home by cab :( We'll do lunch/dinner some other time eh mate?

An hour later, I woke up from sleep, barged into the toilet and puked. Went back to sleep, and did another 10-times-more-enhanced puke. Basically, my whole day nutrients were gone. I also skipped dinner due to extreme discomfort.

Can't deny that all good things come to an end when migraine occurs. Kok Hoe, Sai Chow and Chee Hong dropped by at the Condo as planned earlier (for the first time ever, hence being our guests for the night), with DVD Player, chips, drinks, Ponstan (my migraine medication thanks to Kok Hoe), companionship and everything else... Unfortunately, I had to hit the sack 30+ minutes after joining them for their insanely humourous Canto DVD movie. The movie did a great job in distracting me from my pain for awhile, before I finally submitted myself to my inner disturbance and had a shut eye. Usagi was totally exhausted as well, so she joined me...

We woke up at about 1am and to our dismay, laughters were gone, everyone kinda vanished into thin air. Sorry guys for not attending to you'll...do come more often to accompany us :) (usagi said the same thing too!) Promise the next one will be a lot better :p

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?