Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Google & Earth?

Miss your home?
Need directions to go somewhere?
Wonder what's it like to have a bird's eye view?
Want to know the road structures in Paris? Tokyo?

No worries. Everything is made possible by
Google Earth. Yes, you might say, "This wenwey so outdated one, google earth came out so long ago, now only know". Then again, I know I am outdated lar...so waht? I wouldn't have tried it if I wasn't that bored....

A few minutes of trial-and-error, I managed to locate LDP :) Somehow, I have extreme difficulties in recognizing buildings and roads from top view. Roads always seemed to be soooo long on the map... whereas in actual fact, it doesn't appear that way through driving. I guess my estimations are terrible.



Here's some screenshots of my house & usagi's house :p





Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?