Monday, September 26, 2005

FriSatSun~* flower leaf flower

let's start with
friday:

went to school wearing the dress that i designed and grandma sewn (my grandma was a seamstress)

i did not have any pictures of that because my cam was with me de kumasan (^^<>)
though, Arifin did took some shots...when i was taking my attendance...^^"
he got drunk after seeing me in the dress... weird.
Arifin wasn;'t the only one who acted weird
>< "
most of my friends were,......

anyways

every 23rd of the month is a B.A.D day in Lim Kok Wing.
it is short for Break Away Day and everyone is encouraged to dress up ont hat day
^^
they have cash prizes for 2 lucky winners of the day!

i was so busy with my life drawing class that i missed the event at tjhe plaza totally kekeke
not that i was very keen to watch it anyways...^^" too into my persprective technical drawing ^^
i finished fast on that day ^^
so i tried to kill time .....was thinking about kumasan.. ^^ couldn;t wait till the moment he arrives at my condo....
^^
Arifin wanted to have a look at my condo ^^
hope he agrees to take the extra twin sharing room ^^

kumasan suprised me when i was still in school, in front of the PC , typing away ^^"
he prompted me to go back to my condo immediatly ^^"

later .... i found out that he left work early...at 4pm? ^^"
and wanted to suprise me... : P but FAILED!!! kekekeke ( blEk~~)

then, as we were about to leave for dinner,
he got his migraine...
and genuinely, i was a bit worried,,,,.. so i stayed with him, and kept on bringing in mugs of water....

too much vomiting can dehydrate.....so, must drink loads and loads of water (tick!)


saturday:
nothing much really.. cos the day went by sooo fasT!!
i woke up when kumasan did too ^^
much to my relief ^^ he was back to his normal self... just a bit exhausted form vomiting and migraine.... : (
we left the condo about afternoon...
went to SS2 for lunch,
brought kumasan 's car to the workshop to mend the punctured tyre...
and then,,, went back to my house, got my dinner dress and got ready for the night;s buffet..
Tropicana.
big name, food sux.
The End.

Sunday:
did the Toyota colouring contest form....
did my homework...so tired......
really really tired...
stole some of my homework time, taking pics of junkies that i bought from Isetan on wednesday. ^^
i have posted i t up on my shutterfly...
just need to put it up here. have to do it tomorrow cos' too tired liaos...now..

me and kumasan had dinner at Nippon Yataimura ^^
i had Gekikara ramen and kumasan had Miso Ramen... for gotten the name.. > <" too tired to think...
went to Subway's
to have a peep
and Giant Supermarket
kekeke i got so many boxes of Pocky!
so niceeeeee mmmmmm

^^
kumasan had kaya balls... kept on saying " sooo hungry" even though we just had dinner! ><"
kumasan eats a lot a lot a lot
but never grows fat ^^"
kekekkeek so cute!
that's all for today.....
very short plans
and very short day
need more hours... seriously..
tomorrow, i'll be back in school .






Comments:
i am a monster! :D
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?