Thursday, September 29, 2005

FinalProject-LifE&DeatH

usagi in awe...

Eeeeeekk.....so many final project.....
so little time...
so many drawings to produce by next week....
> <" but i am so excited about the final drawing!!!! ^^ expo expo... [right, Marcela, Helen, Hanna? (^.^)~] nothing much today.. just a bit rushy... mum fetcthed me to school today.. and i asked permission from Raudzah to let me go home 3 hours earlier than the others~~ hehe... didn't noe she was fasting > <" i took a bite out of my Granny Smith in front of her... kekeke she looked at me and told me that the deal with her on my shortened attendance to class is canceled. then she laughed and said.. i didn't share my lunch with her ^^" i got away still ^^ because i finished researching the first part of my project and showed it to her ^^" she really looked down on my faculty..... but i think we will produce the best work in the whole level! ^^ がんばって皆さんたち! Alice chatted with me n msn today ^^ didn't know she actually had time to chat!!!! it's always.....that i am busy when she is not and she is busy when i am not ^^" meanwhile.....i think i should mention thisss ^^ >>> niichan is so cool!!! 囲い!!!
i have just edited niichan's PICture!!! ^^
and i didn't noe that he bought a Paul Frank beanie!!!!
waaaa me want!!! > <" too bad i dun have the beanie type of look~~ only niichan can pull it off ^^ the pic is so cool that it is a "Must-not-Miss-it" item that i shall start featuring in some of the jots of my blog! ^^ CHeck it out!

^^ me so proud of me de niichan!

a few minutes ago, Jess smsed me...

superbly lame.. but it made me laf ^^" it goes like

life is difficult

full of trials,sorrow,pain,

but if you fall down,

just stand up straight, be confident and say,

"WHICH SOTONG PUSHED ME?!"

NiTeZ : )

tomorrow....life drawing.. i wonder if there is a final project for that...
hopefully not... > <"

put Batik motifs', Strawberries, bunnies, fairies and fantasy into
cauldron....stir it to perfection....and i wonder what kind of potion will come
out of it...



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?