Friday, September 16, 2005

Fast Food Anyone?

After seeing what my admirer desperately wants me to blog about -- MY childhood, the first thing that popped outta my mind is FAST FOOD! okay okay, let's calm things down... I bet those two words caught your attention eh? (well, maybe not but I don't give a damn :p)

Anyways, as I filter through my imaginations, I can vividly bring back all my fast food related memories during my childhood times...*wanders* Now let me bring ya'll back to a century and a half ago (or maybe more?), when petrol was dirt cheap (compared to today) while mobile phones were simply unaffordable by many. That was the time when Grandy's and White Castle exist. Being a fast food fan myself (like any other kid) in the past, it isn't much of a surprise that I did celebrate my birthday at Maccas (McDonalds) and I too, frequented various fast food taverns ocassionally. If fact, most of us still love fast food till now. IMHO, we were drugged by these fast food companies since young - which brings me totalk about the movie called Super Size Me (chii~ downloaded it last week and we watched it over the weekend).

This "documentary" features everything that you know, and don't about Maccas. I can't deny that this movie makes me think twice before settling for Maccas, but not for long! I just enjoyed a hearty meal of Maccas an hour ago, ever since my last visit couple of weeks back. All thanks to Sai who invited me for dinner :p Funny as I think about it, bouncing back to my usual fast food fanatic self on the same day I blog about fast food. Coincidence?

So, which fast food chain do you guys favour the most? KFC? Burger King? Maccas? Marybrown? or even Taco Bell? Hungry Jacks? (if only we have them here...)



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?