Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The Birth

< ~20 minutes ago >

Here I am, sitting in my cubicle at my office, with absolutely nothing to do *cough*...

< ~20 minutes later >

Having a sudden urge to spill thoughts outta my mind to the general masses of the online community with I-don't-care-a-damn-about-your-blog attitude, I have decided to bow down to blogspot and submit to their 'free' services, hence be their slave forever!

Aaannnddd....TA-DA!!
My baby is born =)

Disclaimer:
My blog will contain my random thoughts and rants, and since I am not someone who day-dreams all the time, I won't guarantee consistent postings.

I have a tendency to use words that comes to my mind at random times (Excessive, impulsive, offensive, heart-stabbing, emotionally disturbing vocabs INCLUDED), so those of you below the age of like uhm..12, do kindly bookmark my blog and learn more words in a day!

And...last but not least,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BLOG! =)

*blows imaginary candles*




Comments:
Ok.

Here is my flag.

"dRUmS was here."

Am I on the moon now?
 
I AM SPOONKIN

I WONT WH4(unlike wenwey)

:p
 
wat a masterpiece create ere..!!

I'm impress that it is a very good job done man..

(",)

Keep it up...
 
Happy Birthday to U..

happy birthday to u ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO UR BLOG...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U...

(",)

FROM: KOK YUEN
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?