Friday, September 23, 2005

Another day...

Added some blinkies and blog stickers on the side panel to spice things up a little. All these were done due to boredom. Looks cool don't they?

Look at the blinkies. Mmm...rabbit and squirrel...aren't they cute??? Well, if usagi (chii) = rabbit, i guess i'm the squirrel eh? But wait, I'm not!!! Why did I even put up a squirrel blinkie? #$*&*@ But anyway, squirrels are cool :)

At this very moment (8:40pm), usagi called. I screamed "Don't kacau me" and she replied "AAHHHHH...I want to kacau!" Okay. I lost...eventually....


Half an hour later, there I was at Coffee Bean SS2, with Sai Chow, Kok Hoe, Sze Chern n gf. Got ourselves drinks and enjoyed 15% discount off specially for Citibank users.







The one you see right in front is Banana Caramel (only available for a period of time). I would have to say that it's my fav due to the fact that I'm caffeine-intolerent which thus excludes 70% of Coffee Bean's drinks. It's soothing and refreshing, kinda gives a tropical feel. What I can say is, you need to try it to understand it :p The one on the left is Malibu Dream and the one on the right is Blackforest.

After getting seated, then started our laughable yet informative chat session which covered topics such as "Anti-Wrinkle cream is made of foreskin cells" and "How does a laptop detector work?"...But anyhow, let's not get any further ;) There were lots more other topics raised up in the 2 hours chat but writing them all down would probably take pages.

Can't wait till weekend starts. Looking forward to meet usagi tomorrow night :D


Comments:
loVes it! muax~
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?